CID Capital Seeking Investment Team AssociateCID Capital is an Indianapolis-based private equity firm that focuses on control investments in lower-middle market shareholder recapitalization transactions. We are expanding our investment team to include qualified associates seeking significant responsibility in transaction analysis and investment support.
Private Equity Investment Associate
CID Capital is an Indianapolis-based private equity firm that focuses on control investments in lower-middle market shareholder recapitalization transactions. We are expanding our investment team to include qualified associates seeking significant responsibility in transaction analysis and investment support. Successful candidates will be assigned to transaction teams and work in an entrepreneurial environment and have constant interaction with the senior members of the firm.
I. Deal diligence and execution (70% of time)
- Involvement with all areas of transaction execution, from confidentiality agreement to deal closing
- Extensive leveraged buy-out modeling and financial analysis
- Manage data room analysis, third-party diligence, and internal investment review
II. Build value in portfolio companies (20% of time)
- Work with portfolio company executives to execute growth and value creation plans
- Participate in targeted portfolio level projects including add-on acquisitions
III. Support outbound marketing and deal generation program (10% of time)
- Participate in outbound calling efforts
- Support business development team with visits to deal sources
- Ongoing outreach responsibilities with sourcing networks
- Education: Strong academic credentials
- High positive energy, motivation, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrated initiative, follow-through, leadership, and communication skills
- Extensive financial modeling skills and deep knowledge of Excel
- Previous private equity, investment banking, or accounting experience preferred
Competitive salary based on position and experience with annual bonus based on performance
Please contact Eric Derheimer at email@example.com or (317) 708-4860 with further inquiries and interest.