CID seeking to add a Business Development ProfessionalCID Capital is seeking to recruit a candidate to join its Business Development Team. The succesful candidate will serve to:
CID Capital is seeking to recruit a candidate to join its Business Development Team. The successful candidate will serve to:
- Improve the volume, quality and consistency of the pipeline of relevant investment opportunities;
- Improve the accuracy and efficiency of targeting companies suitable for CID’s investment objectives; and
- Ensure the high awareness of CID’s brand and focus among intermediaries and executives in its relevant sub-sectors.
The successful candidate will have 2+ years of experience in the lower-middle market private investment community in roles that require success in direct sales and marketing (preferred but not mandatory). The ideal candidate will:
- Appreciate and support a disciplined and measured approach to fund capital deployment
- Be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Be willing to travel (i.e., 50% of the time)
- Have experience with a systematic and data-driven approach to tracking, monitoring and engaging with stakeholders using analytical tools including a CRM system
- Be a team player desiring to work in a collaborative team environment.
An undergraduate degree is required; an advanced degree is not mandatory.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation package.
If interested, please email your resume to Adam Bolerjack at firstname.lastname@example.org.